Sunbeam Intuitive Digital Coffee Machine is one of the top range machines being sold in Australia. Sunbeam Intuitive Digital Coffee Machine will make good coffee consistently removing the guesswork out of making a good cup of coffee.
Sunbeam Intuitive Digital Coffee Machine comes with Fully Customisable automatic programmes. Programme each step of your coffee & store it in memory. Next time you can use preset programme. Sunbeam Intuitive Digital Coffee Machine has in built coffee grinder to set levels from Fine to Coarse. You can make your fresh aromatic coffee from fresh coffee beans, pre ground coffee or even ground coffee in your home.
- One touch operation.
- LCD Display with simple to follow instructions for ease of use.
- Fully Automatic pump espresso machine with LCD Display.
- Fully Programmable coffee pour volumes & Adjustable coffee strength.
- 1.5 litre Easy to remove water reservoir.
- 15 Bar Italian made High Pressure Pump.
- Cup Warming Plate.
- Steam /Hot water switch. Simply Turn the switch to activate steam or hot water.
- Height-adjustable espresso pour spout to Fits any size cup. Lower the spout for espresso cups to prevent splashing and raise it for Caffe Latte or taller cups.
- In Built Adjustable Conical burr grinder for Coffee Beans, Set from Coarse to Fine Levels.
- The following process for making coffee with beans runs completely automatically: Grinding, dosing, tamping, pre-infusion, brewing, ejection of coffee grounds.
- Coffee Beans or Pre Ground Coffee can be used to make coffee.
- The hot water function can be used for making tea, hot chocolate or other hot water drinks such as instant soups.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling programmes.
- Automatic Sleep mode - If the espresso machine is not used for a set amount of time, it automatically switches off for safety and economy reasons.
- 1300 Watt 230-240V Power.
- Dimensions 872 mm Wide, 460 mm High, 442 mm Deep.
- Coffee Bean Container Capacity - 230g.
Combine Postage and Save Click Here for our attractive Manchester Range.